Women's Basketball will play their their regular-season finale tonight in Memphis, Tenn. as they square off with the Saluqis of Southwest Tennessee Saturday afternoon. Tip off is set for 3:00 ET.
The Lady Cougars are coming off of a tight 83-81 win Friday night against Dyersburg State and hope to end the season on a high note with a winning streak.
After this game, Cleveland State will enter the TCCAA Conference Tournament. The tournament will take place at Cleveland State March 1-5 and tickets are $7 per day. Come watch your Lady Cougars play to earn a bid to the NJCAA National Tournament!
LAST THREE GAMES:
Friday, February 22nd at Dyersburg State, W 83-81
Saturday, February 16th at Roane State, L 76-55
Wednesday, February 13th at Walters State, L 70-46
NEXT THREE GAMES:
March 1st-5th, TCCAA Tournament, TBD
CLEVELAND STATE TEAM LEADERS:
PPG: Britnay Gore, 12.9
APG: Jordan Smith, 3.5
RPG: Britney Gore, 8.9
1. Walters State, 24-4, 15-0 conference
2. Motlow State 18-10, 10-5 conference
3. Roane State, 11-17, 8-7 conference
4. Chattanooga State 17-8, 7-7 conference
5. Southwest Tennessee, 11-10, 7-7 conference
6. Jackson State, 13-10, 6-8 conference
7. Volunteer State, 9-13, 5-10 conference
8. Cleveland State, 7-16, 5-10 conference
9. Dyersburg State, 13-15, 3-12 conference
Follow us on Twitter @CS_Athletics, on Instagram @clevelandstateathletics, or like us on Facebook for more news and scores from your Cleveland State Cougars!